CEER Training on Benchmarking
25 September 2014, Brussels, Belgium
This tailored course aims to provide participants with an overall understanding of benchmarking in the context of network tariff regulation. The in-depth sessions will allow participants to:
• Explore the fundamentals of benchmarking electricity and gas DSO/TSO networks in the context of network tariff regulation
• Exchange experience and lessons learnt and gain new input for NRAs’ benchmarking tasks
• Discuss scientific approaches and different methodologies together with practical examples
With lecturers from NRAs as well as research industry, this course provides participants with a unique opportunity to exchange knowledge with experts in the field of benchmarking.
Highlights from Course Programme
• Definitions, types and methods of benchmarking, using the example of the German DSO benchmarking exercise
• Benchmarking practices in Europe and internationally
• Transnational cooperation, using the example of electricity TSOs
• Group work and sharing of national benchmarking approaches
Course fee includes lunch and coffee breaks during the course, not including travel and accommodation costs.
* Where applicable